Who we are
A TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
There are 20 of us.
20 permanent staff members, close-knit and devoted to receiving your guests.
Our boss’s name is Nicolas Lecœur, and, like us, he is totally devoted to his work.
Each of us is an expert in his/her field.
Our job? Thinking big when preparing your event and, at the same time, attending to the smallest details.
They say of her: “She manages the subtleties of scheduling like no one can.”
One obligation: To smile!
Jean Jacques Volberg
They say of him: “He doesn’t supervise, he stages.”
Customer Relationship Manager
They say of her: “Charm, but also persuasiveness.”
They say of her: “Efficient with a capital E!”
They say of him: “He understands and masters these terms like no one can.”
Particularity: French elegance with a British touch.
His favorite saying: “Make yourself at home, but don’t forget that you’re in my house!”
Customer Relationship Manager
They say of her: “Don’t make her laugh, it’s contagious!”
They say of him: “Our company’s cultural reference!”
TOGETHER, LET’S BUILD ECO-RESPONSIBLE EVENTS
Since 2018, NEWCAP Event Center has been committed to a responsible approach to how we conduct our activities.
For us, eco-responsibility is concrete, the result of a collective involvement.
Discover the concrete results of our good practices.
On the way to ISO 20121 certification: June 2022 target
NEWCAP EVENT CENTER, ROOFTOP GRENELLE, and SALONS DE L’AVEYRON are working together to obtain ISO 20121 certification, attesting to the level of commitment of our entities in the organization of responsible events.
With the support of the Kerether Conseil firm, we have established a work schedule between April 2021 and June 2022 to carry out this project so close to our hearts.
Since 2018, our actions have been concrete, committed, and significant:
Taking action for the environment:
– 0 % plastic at NEWCAP Event Center in our customer services
– 100 % Selective sorting of our waste with the SEM SEMARDEL (Certified Ecosite)
– 100% EDF renewable energy
– 100 % LED lighting over1200 m²
– 100 % Eco-labelled detergents and hygiene products
– 100 % coffee grounds recovered and exchanged for oyster mushrooms with Up Cycle
– 100% recovery of Nespresso capsules with Paprec
Acting in the social field and in management:
– 100% generosity when an employee, Béatrice, gives French lessons to another staff member, Faraba.
– 50% of managers are women
Acting for better nutrition:
– 100% respect of the seasonality of products
– 100% Filtered and bottled water on our premises
– 50 % of the wines are labelled “Terra Vitis” – Sustainable agriculture
– Moving towards 0% waste – Collaboration with Linkee
– 100 % commitment to favour short circuits and suppliers committed to organic and reasoned agriculture.
The partners that go along with us:
Galaxie NEWCAP Event Center
Visit the partner companies of NEWCAP Event Center
One of the most beautiful views of Paris! Entirely glazed and bordered by two beautiful terraces, Rooftop embraces the Seine and the Eiffel Tower.
SALON DE L’AVEYRON PARIS BERCY
1300 m² modular and connected spaces for your events from 100 to 800 guests.
FLEUR DE METS
A young catering house that brings a breath of fresh air and authenticity to Parisian events.